Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday "A Busy Night"

Dear Diary,

Yesterday was busy with catching up with friends and doing errands with my daughter. It was nice to be out and about. Every once in awhile I would feel a slight tugging on my heart missing the two spirits who were so nice that crossed over the other day. By bedtime I found I was very tired when I fell into bed not at all aware if there was any activity in the room. It wasn't until sometime around 3 am that something woke me up. As I lay there I decided to get up to find some water being thirsty. After going back to bed I found I was fully awake. Not wanting to wake my sleeping husband I decided to be quiet and lay there in the dark hoping that sleep would eventually come. Everyone in the house was sound asleep even all the pets.

Since I wasn't in the mood to get up again I decided to open up my energy to see if there was anyone in the room with us. It felt like it didn't hurt to ask. When I did, I immediately got a response, "Yes!" It was not what I expected. There were at least twenty spirits in the room with us all just hanging out. I felt a little taken back since I never sensed that they were all there. My guide quickly stepped in reminding me to ask if they wanted to cross over into the light. This helped jar my memory of what to do. Taking a moment to take it all in I asked the question telepathically.  I got some responses of yes and some saying they were not ready.

A little dilemma but not one I had not run into before. I then asked my guide for help in making the connection with the arch angels that do the crossings. As soon as I did golden white light lit up the room and the beautiful angels were there already working with those who wanted to cross while some spirits stepped back into the shadows. As the angels were working with the spirits I had different angels, spirits and my guide talk to me about things that were going on with the crossings. Some of the spirits hiding in the dark came out after watching the process deciding to cross while others stayed hidden. It was busy in the room. After awhile my being involved was not necessary and I asked to break my connection wanting to go to sleep. There was no objection and I found myself laying there in the dark exhausted. I fluffed my pillows while adjusting myself on the bed and soon found a comfortable position to fall asleep.

Sometime in the early morning I was awakened by my husband leaning over giving me a kiss goodbye as he was leaving for work. I opened my eyes as I told him that I loved him and fell back to sleep. Later this morning my daughter woke me up wondering why I slept in. Still sleepy I got up to make some coffee, feed the pets and enjoy the rest of the morning with my daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment