Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

We have a new spirit in our home. It is a spirit of a young women who likes to show herself in the living room in full view. I catch glimpses of her as I walk into the room giving my brain a second to catch up to what I am seeing. Once I make the connection that she is there vanishes. The funny thing is that lately she shows up consistently so I see her often enough.

She looks like a pioneer women with the full dress and bonnet. She is average height and slender. The dress is blue with some kind of pattern on it. Brown curly hair spills out of her bonnet which hides the details of her face as she is always looking down. She has not made any other contact with me as I go about my own business of my life.

Yesterday she got a little more bold as I was walking out the door with my daughter to do an errand. My daughter was in front of me when she stopped suddenly looking for a moment behind me. I knew immediately that she was seeing the young women's spirit. I didn't look behind me. I just watched my daughter's reaction waiting for her to go on. As we walked out to the car I asked her why she stopped. My daughter answered very nonchalantly that she saw something in the house. That was all that she said. She is not one to talk about the spirits in the house unless they go directly to her for help or if she needs some advice from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment