Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday "Two Spirits"

Dear Diary,

I was heading to the grocery store with my husband yesterday afternoon. I was running behind and my husband was in the car waiting for me. I had to get something out of the other car that was parked in the garage. When I closed the door of the car I felt someone behind me. Thinking it was my husband I turned around only to catch a quick glimpse of a man who was standing right next to me. When I realized what I saw it dawned on my that my husband was sitting in the car facing me. He was reading something on his phone so he didn't see my reaction of being startled. I told him what happened and we went on our way.

As we drove I started to think about the charm wondering where it was when I heard very clearly two voices say, "We will help you find it!" I knew that it was not my guides and thanked the kind spirits who wanted to be helpful. I forgot about the spirits and the charm until we got home unloaded the car and my husband went to take a nap before we went to one of our friend's birthday party later in the evening. While he was sleeping I decided to take one more look to see if I could find the charm. I heard very clearly to look in a certain place that I had looked before. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do that but my curiosity got the best of me and sure enough there it was. I put the necklace with the charm on and decided to wear it to the party thanking the spirits for their help.

On the way to the party I was talking to my husband when I decided to ask if the two spirits were still there. I got a firm, "Yes." I asked who was I speaking to as I continued to talk out loud for my husband and also telepathically. I do this by habit when I read the Akashic Records for people. I go back and fourth as information comes in rather fast. This time I wasn't in the Records but just conversing with the two spirits.

One of them was a women of 22 and the other was a young man of 24. Her name was Joanna born in 1921 and his name was Harold born in 1946. She died of polio and he said he died of a broken heart drinking himself to death. They met each other after they died and have been together hanging out moving around the earth plane. I asked if they wanted to cross into the light but they were excited about accompanying us to the party.  I invited them if that was their wish and told them I might introduce them to my friend who was hosting the party.  They just laughed.

When we got to the party I forgot about my new friends and got caught up in the people around us. It was later when we left that I remembered them and asked if they were still there wondering if they went home with someone else.  I got, "Yes we are still here." I asked what they thought of the party and they said that it was okay. They enjoyed listening to some of the conversations in the room. Later in the evening when we were going off to bed I asked the two spirits if they wanted to talk. They said they did but knew I was tired. They let me know that they would wait until I was able to talk on this plane so I gratefully thanked them and went off to sleep.

It was 3 am when I received a text which woke me up. I checked on it and realized that I was up. I decided to ask if the two spirits wanted to talk. Harold said he was there but Joanna went somewhere else. I asked him if he would like to cross into the light in which I got a reply that he had lost it. As we were talking about crossing Joanna showed back up and let me know that she would like to cross at this time too.

With their permissions we called in the arch angels who came immediately to assist them into the light.  I was glad when they got there because by then my concentration started to wonder as I was getting sleepy. The angels took over and I found myself checking in once or twice. The angels showed them the light and surrounded them with love. I heard a Goodbye and felt so much love as they ascended into the light with the angles. Then it got really dark and I lost consciousness falling into a deep sleep only to awaken this morning with the sunlight peaking in the windows. I checked again for the spirits but they were gone. A guide answered me letting me know that they were being taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment