Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

On my way to the bathroom last night I walked through a spirit who was hanging out in our bedroom next to the bathroom. I didn't realize that I was walking through them until it was too late. I am not sure who was more surprised them or me. When I came back into the room after I was in the bathroom the spirit was gone. I guess it was rude for me not to notice that they were there.

A few days ago I was visiting my friend at her office on her lunch break and as we were talking a spirit walked casually through the office. There was no mistaking what I saw as they walked right between us as we were visiting making their way out through the wall. The spirit was so bold that I stopped our conversation and made a comment about it. My friend had already picked up that someone had walked through as she felt the energy shift in the room only to describe what she felt. Then the whole experience seemed funny making us both laugh as the spirit made their presence known that they were not interested in what we were talking about.

Last night while I was hanging out in the living room with my family there was a lot of activity in the room around us. My family didn't seem to notice as much but I do sometimes get a little distracted when they are darting in and out of the room. Sometimes they move across the room making their way to other rooms moving so fast that you only catch glimpses of them as they travel through. A few times the spirits walked right in front of me as I was sitting on the couch but not paying any attention to me or my family. Usually I don't mention it as my daughter gets tired of hearing about them but sometimes they do like to make their way to her room and contact her while she is trying to sleep. That is when I hear about them on her end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment