Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday "Anger"

Dear Diary,

One thing for sure about attracting the spirit world's attention is that you have to be really careful about your emotions as they can be a calling card for the different levels of ghosts around you. I was doing so well until last night when our family split up to go in different directions for the night. After everyone had left I had a brief conversation with a friend on the phone who shared some information about some animal abuse that was happening.

My first emotion was shock then anger took over my whole being. I love animals and people! Driving home I started to text some of our friends who I know are animal advocates to ask for advice on how handled the situation. I got a text back later in the evening offering help in finding someone to do an investigation. That one text helped me to get a hold of my own anger. I could feel my energy going dark before that and knew with that kind of signal shooting out into my energy fields that it was inviting all kinds of lower energies which only brings trouble.

Side note: What I know is that people who dabble in the dark and lower energies think they can control the dark side. That is not true. The dark side serves no loyalties but themselves. They will turn on a dime and will come back to haunt you. They feed off of the lower emotions and if you are afraid of them they will stick around enjoying the feast your lower emotions provide them as they become stronger. Light and staying in your integrity is the only way to change the energy and to move your emotions away from the lower energies so that they will leave you alone. Mature sensitives knows this. Sensitives who are learning can fall into this trap leading them into a web of darkness if they don't learn to control their own emotions and stay on the path of light.

I am much calmer this morning and I will continue to concentrate my efforts in working to find more people to put an end to the animal situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment