Monday, July 13, 2015

Monday " A Scream in the Night"

Dear Diary,

 Saturday night I woke up upset and couldn't go back to sleep. I lay there in the dark trying to relax and not think, when all of a sudden a scream of sheer terror ripped through the room. The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up. The scream was so blood curdling that it seemed to pierce through my soul in anguish that something was feeling such pain and suffering.

My sleeping husband slept through it but our pets seemed to be just as disturbed as I was. I quickly checked on them finding that they were all okay. The pets were all in their beds looking around trying to find the source. Scanning the room I wondered if my husband had made the noise in his sleep but he was sleeping very soundly and quiet even for him. After hearing such a noise my nerves were set on edge. There seemed no possible way to fall back asleep without my mind taking over turning every thought over in my head. I lay there in the dark trying to get a hold of myself when I got the idea to read something up lifting to keep my mind from racing and taking me somewhere that I didn't want to go. I already knew that what we heard was from the other side and that who or what was no longer in the room.

I grabbed my phone finding an article on Light bodies. I was wanting to teach a Light Language class to help others learn about their own Energy Signatures and had been toying with the idea of setting it up for several years. Just a few days ago I had the realization that now was a good time to put the class together. By shining a light in the dark I can make a difference teaching others how they can connect into their light and shine their lights out into the world. I know that there are many out in the world doing this work, but the more lights we have can shift the suffering on the planet. I was reminded again tonight that it is my turn to step up to the plate. Things can change if we learn to move into the higher consciousness. After making the commitment to myself I finally fell into a deep and very restful sleep.

Note: Yesterday someone did ask me about the ghost who knocked me out the other night. I haven't had any contact with the ghost since but have also been preoccupied with the animal situation. I don't believe that the scream came from that ghost. What I can say for sure is that I know that ghost seemed to have gotten what it wanted from me on the other side but again I don't know what that was. I trust my angel guides and they were not alarmed or gave me a warning that I was in any kind of danger. What I do get is that whatever the ghost wanted was resolved and it moved on. I do have a peace that resonates in my being from that encounter.

photographs by Steve Noyce - India

No comments:

Post a Comment