Monday, July 20, 2015

Monday "Astral Projection"

Dear Diary,

I am going to have to say that this weekend stands out a little I have been networking to get the word out and sending healing energy to help change the energy. I have started to astral projection again. In the past it was not something I've done on purpose as it was clearly spontaneous. This time it was a little different.


Saturday morning I found myself in a cold sweat laying on the bed after pulling myself out of a situation knowing I may have crossed some boundaries. This experience was a huge motivation on Sunday to seek some advice from a friend about how I should handle the situation and maybe even find a teacher who is more adept at how it all works. Clearly I need to learn to to be more in control.

My friend's main concern was getting stuck and not being able to return to my physical body. That is not something I was worried about because I have every confidence that I am capable of making the trip back home as I am fully conscious once I land. The problem is that I am not always aware of leaving my body so taking precautions can be a slight complication. The whole experience can be a little bit disconcerting as I find myself suddenly fully conscious somewhere else from where I began. In this case I found the experience to be highly disturbing in where I was. Lucky for me she had someone in mind to help me learn more about how to control it. That I am grateful for!

This experience of astral projection is not something new as it seems to come and go in my life but only lasts for a few months then stops so I haven't really focused on learning how to control it. After the night before I am leaning more towards the direction of taking the extra time to learn.


Photographs by Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment