Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

I has again been a very quiet past few days. I have only seen a few sightings around the house but mostly in the bedroom when I was getting ready for bed. I only saw the white whiffs of smoke skirting around me and then making their way across the bed as if I were in their way. No one stopped to chat or even seemed to be curious so I didn't pay a lot of attention to them. I have woken up at midnight these last few nights and stayed up until three am but I didn't notice any activity. Tonight is a full moon so I hope that is what is waking me up. I am so ready for a good night sleep.

Yesterday I did however have a wonderful lunch date with a new friend who has also had her own experiences with the other side. I found our time together to be so freeing as we were able to share and discuss some of the things that have happened to us. It was a very bright spot in my day.

This weekend we will have my side of the family visiting for the fourth of July so it will be interesting to see how the ghosts who come to visit will respond. I do enjoy our time with everyone.

Photograph by Steve Noyce - Tuscany, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment