Friday, July 17, 2015

Friday

Dear Diary,

One of my friends came over last night to help me shift some energy using the Reiki healing energy. It didn't take long and when you use that much energy it also clears so much in and around the house. I was really grateful for her help. After she left I let the dogs out to do their private business and when I opened the door to call them I noticed that the crickets were extremely loud. I thought it was strange and forgot about it until I opened the door again to retrieve a glass that I left outside. When the sound hit me again I made a note of it knowing that something had definitely shifted.

A few hours later I was in the bedroom walking past the door when I saw something that looked like a small animal run past the doorway in the living room and heard it bump into the back door only to bounce off and run past the living room door again. One of the dogs who was beside me saw it too and walked cautiously into the living room with me following behind. The other pets were not in the living room. They were in fact in the bedroom with me so it wasn't one of them. It looked so solid even though I knew that it was a spirit animal but felt like I wanted to investigate it anyway. Sure enough between me and the dog we didn't find anything.

When it was getting late I went back into the bedroom to get ready for bed when I remembered that I didn't turn off the lights. Everyone was asleep in the house so I made my way in that direction. As soon as I walked into the living room a women passed right through me. I only had a few seconds to realize what I was seeing before it happened. She was tall and slender wearing a knee length skirt. Her blouse was tucked in and had long puffy sleeves. I didn't see any color. I saw her as a white smoky image that was well defined making it easy to see her clothes.

Finally after turning out the lights to go to bed I noticed that I could hear the crickets sing from the back yard. They just seemed to be loud last night and I made a note of it while thinking that I didn't remember ever hearing them from the bedroom with all the windows closed before. I slept peacefully and got up early this morning to meet with one of my Reiki clients who I see at her home. It was a lovely session but before I left I noticed that all was calm around the house.

Photographs by Steve Noyce - India

No comments:

Post a Comment