Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday

Dear Diary,

Our family left to go back to LA late on Monday night. We spent yesterday playing catch up with errands and house work. I was too busy working on things to even take the time to notice any energy or changes in the house.

As for today it turned out to be very eventful starting early in the morning when I got a disturbing text from a lady about a dog who was hit by a car. The text set off a chain of events all morning and afternoon finally resulting with a really good friend of mine who is a part of a animal rescue team picking the dog up and taking him to her veterinarian. The little one didn't make it but between the two women and the people on the rescue team they made a huge effort in trying to get the proper care for the little dog. That I am sure of.

As for the ghosts in our home I haven't paid any attention to them with all the distractions and they have not been aggressive these past few days in trying to get my attention. However my daughter reminds me that the ghosts are still here but they seem to be more interested in what we are doing so they are keeping themselves in background.

Photograph by Steve Noyce - New Delhi, India

No comments:

Post a Comment