Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday "The Anxious Visitor"

Dear Dairy,

It has been busy again with our family visiting but it has been joyous being with them. Lately I have not noticed a lot of activity in the house but last night was a whole different experience. I woke up around 1 am and found my husband and all the pets sound asleep. I got up to turn down the air conditioner thinking that it was a little warm in the bedroom and that was what woke me up. When I got back into bed I was wide awake. Whatever I did I couldn't go back to sleep. My mind kept racing with ideas and wonderful projects to work on keeping me up.

At 3:50 am I looked at the clock and realized I had been up for a long time. That is when I remembered my antique wind up clock had stopped ticking a few days before and I had forgotten about it. After checking the other clock in the room I rolled over to wind my clock and change the time when I noticed that it had stopped at exactly at 3:47 am. Now that was very strange.......Coincidence? After winding up the clock and setting the time to match the other clock I tried again to fall asleep. When I closed my eyes I could feel an electrical current running up and down my whole body giving me the sensation that I was rocking on a boat. Then as I was enjoying the experience I was suddenly slammed in the head from such a hard force that it knocked me out.

I woke up this morning with a slight headache. I had no memory of any dreams but the aching in my head reminded me what happened before I lost consciousness No attachment! After doing a mental scan I noticed that I didn't feel afraid or even too concerned about what I experienced last night. I did however feel that it would be good to take some extra time to myself today and see if I can find out what exactly happened. Whatever hit me wasn't angry, evil, or possessive. I am confident of that. What I get is a feeling that it was a bit over anxiousness. My husband brought me a cup of coffee which helped ease the pain in my head and I spent the rest of the morning grounding myself. I also checked in with myself making sure there wasn't any damage or that I had an attachment.

Photographs by Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment